- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (optional - add more oil to substitute)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a large container stir together the oil, melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, dill, salt, and pepper.
Add the potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet. Pour any remaining liquid from the container over them.
Bake in the preheated oven until the potatoes are brown and crispy, flipping the potatoes halfway through. Total time will be 30-45 minutes (possibly shorter, depending on how small the potatoes were cubed).